[Zope] Mozilla 0.9.4 and ZMI

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:18:37 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Gilles Lenfant wrote:

> The tree is correctly displayed in the left frame when the right frame shows
> the rendered content rather than the manage_main interface !!!
>
> Did I miss something or what ?

No, this has been a problem for awhile. In fact, I still get it periodically
on 0.9.5. Restarting mozilla seems to "fix" it. I haven't been able to
figure out what triggers the problem. I believe that has been submitted to
mozilla's Bugzilla, but I should probably double-check.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com