[Zope] Re: [Zope] Looking for Zope & Python Gurus' Résumés , SVP

Paul Winkler slinkp23@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:48:28 -0400

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 10:39:40AM +0100, Chris Keyes wrote:
> Can anyone remember the name of that site that allows people to bid for
>   various programming projects??

Is this what you're thinking of?
http://www.rentacoder.com

It's a cool idea (though I haven't won any bids yet).  OTOH, they
charge a hefty comission on all projects...  something like 15% or
20%, I forget. rentacoder server is inaccessible now for some reason.

> I wonder if something similar would work on zope.org?? Some kind of I
> need this doing, what will it cost / who is interested page...

Well, there's nothing preventing people from doing this already on
rentacoder, though they don't have specific zope or python categories.
Lots of VB, ASP, and JSP stuff on that site.

--

paul winkler
home:  http://www.slinkp.com