[Zope] Zope Eats Memory

Chris Gray cpgray@library.uwaterloo.ca
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:01:39 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, everybody,

Hmmm... yes, I am relying on REQUEST.set() to get certain things done,
although I try to use dtml-let where it will work.  I didn't know about
passing parameters to a dtml method and I didn't know about the dtml-set
product and I haven't gotten on to page templates.

Can anyone confirm or deny the memory leakiness of any of these for
getting the effect of global variables?

I suspect that Robert is right that Python scripting is the way to go if
your code is heavy with REQUEST.set() to pass values around.

Would moving the values into cookies help?

Chris