[Zope] Manage users

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.de
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:05:41 +0100

Hello,

I have a folder with an user folder inside.
I've defined a user who has only restricted access to that folder (role
dummy).
Nevertheless I want to allow this user to create new users. But that new
users shall only have maximum the same rights like he himself, thus he
shouldn't be allowed to create managers or so, but only users with role
dummy or with less rights. How do I do that? I only found the permission
"Manage users" which includes also creating managers.

Thanks for your help.

--
Lars Heber, mailto:Lars.Heber@t-systems.de

T-Systems, debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH, Geschaeftsstelle Sachsen