[Zope] Profiling / Speed Optimizations

Danny William Adair danny@adair.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:46:05 +1300

Hi!

Is there an easy way to run something like a profiler through my site? The
site has grown to a rather big and complex monster. Now I'm trying to do some
optimizations. Apart from what I can _see_ (damn, that article is rendering
slowly...), I would like to have stats on how time-consuming the different
"parts" are. I was thinking of writing a little script that accesses every
object in the ZODB and keeps track of the response times. This seems a bit
clumsy, though, and reveals only very basic info. Is there something around,
zope-specific, or maybe some other tool?

Thank you very much in advance,
Danny