[Zope] RE: "ZopeTime" not defined error?

Dave Lehman davelehman@loewen.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:21:17 -0600

Alright, I figured out that if I assign a user "Manager" rights, then my
custom "login_form" works. However, it does *not* work if I go to my root
Portal folder security tab and assign all rights to the "Member" role.

So does the "manager" role have other instrinsic rights? Obviously I can't
give everyone manager rights, just to work around this issue.

If I stick the "login_form" in my "custom" skin folder, where would it be
trying to access "ZopeTime" from that is different than the "generic"
folder? And why does it think ZopeTime is not defined?

--dave