[Zope] Problem with ZCatalog and Virtual Host Monster

Yuichiro Sugiura yuichiro@activewave.com
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 00:18:27 -0700

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your help.

As I don't know how to add CatalogPathAware as ZClass base to my class, I
simply replaced CatalogAware.py file with CatalogPathAware.py file.

Now, correct paths get stored in catalog (right on!), but many of fields in
Index and Metadata are not stored at all. They left empty. However, by
executing "Update Catalog" in Advanced tab, these fields can be filled with
correct data.

Any idea on what might cause this problem?

Yuichiro Sugiura