[Zope] how to upload a batch of files????

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 09:46:25 -0400

This is a great request.  I am facing this problem as well, except with
images. I went with the one-at-a-time approach using "manage_addImage".

I would like to upload several images into a folder/zClass,etc. from a
single form.
image1    [BROWSE]
image2    [BROWSE]
image3    [BROWSE]
[ADD]

My guess is that there needs to be some logic and recursion over the form to
submit each image(or file) separately to "manage_addImage".

-Trevor