[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Photo Product Update

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1000067562.33d4d9@logicetc.com
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:32:41 -0400

It was just plain broken.  Windows support for ImageMagick is now fixed in
0.9.2.

> As there is another convert.exe before in the same path (I suppose it's
> needed by Win2000, because its placed in the system32 folder), I've tried
> renaming convert.exe from IM to another name, and also its references in
> Photo.py, but its the same. (error message below)

Photo expects to find ImageMagick's convert.exe in the path, so if there's
another one in the path, make sure IM is first.  You could optionally do
either of the above (rename it or specify the full path in Photo.py) and it
should work now.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.