[Zope] ZClass derived from Folder, quick question

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 13:11:46 GMT

I have a ZClass that is derived from the Folder object.  The product loads into
Zope correctly, the meta_type shows up, the manage_add form comes up and loads
the object into Zope correctly.  However, when I click on the hyperlink to the
folder-derived object, I cannot paste objects into it.  All it has is the
Import/Export button.  Not cut, copy, paste, rename, etc.  Even when I have
objects in the Zope clipboard, the paste button is still not visible/available.
Is there some trick to getting this capability?

TIA,

Ron