[Zope] help on unicode

Arun John rainbowtechies@yahoo.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:37:21 +0530

Hi,
             Iam not sure if this is the right forum to raise these
points,if not please  let me know where i can find help. Iam a new zope
user and iam working in linux redhat 7.1.I have installed zope 3.3 and
also installed parsed XML.I am  developing a search in zope using xml (
in indian languages).I would like to know if i zope supports unicode and
also which version of python supports unicode.
            Please help me with this information and  also give some
tips about where to find the relevent information.
  thanks
Arun