[Zope] using ZPT/TAL without zope

smoerk@gmx.de smoerk@gmx.de" <smoerk@gmx.de
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 13:45:38 +0200

I also needed Acquisition, ComputedAttribute, ExtensionClass and
MultiMapping. But this are all *.pyd files (from windows zope 2.4.1),
which I assume are C extensions. Not very plug and play portable.

TAL works without any additional modules with Python 2.x, but I didn't
found a description how to use TAL in Python. Is there any
documentation?