[Zope] "has()" not implemented in method unrestrictedTraverse() in OFS/Traversable.py

Christopher N. Deckard cnd@ecn.purdue.edu
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 08:58:00 -0500

I think I got the wrong version on that one...  Looks like we are
running 2.4.1, not 2.4.1-beta1.

Should this be hasattr?  I realize this should go into the bug
collector, but I'm just looking for a quick work around if one
exists.

Thanks,
-Chris