[Zope] Inserting variables into expressions

Roger Sillito w.r.sillito@ncl.ac.uk
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:11:50 +0100

I want to insert an image tag into a page from a given folder:

<dtml-var "aFolder.anImage.tag(border=0, align='right')">

Rather than this inserting 'anImage' I would like to be able to insert a
variable name in the place of 'anImage' so it will instead place an
image defined by the request.
I've tried a number of variants on the following syntax with no success:

<dtml-var "aFolder._.getitem('aVariable').tag(border=0, align='right')">

thanks,
Roger.

Roger Sillito
Web Assistant
Publications & Website Development Office
6 Kensington Terrace
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU

Tel: 0191 222 3482