[Zope] Re: [ZWeb] Zope Formatting Question

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:09:24 -0400

Leonard Becraft wrote:
> I am a Zope newbie helping to edit a ZOPE site. There are some news
> articles on page with specific formatting I want to change. The
> article are being called with:
>

> <dtml-var include_articles>
>
> and when I look at include_articles, I see the following:
>
> <dtml-let teaser_on="1">
>       <dtml-in expr="objectValues('YnobeArticle')">
>                    <dtml-var index_html><br>
>       </dtml-in>
>       <dtml-let mustmatchthis="_.string.replace(id,'.asp','')" >
>                 <dtml-in expr="objectValues('YnobeArticlesFolder')">
>                      <dtml-if expr="id==mustmatchthis"><dtml-var
> index_html></dtml-if>
>                 </dtml-in>
>       </dtml-let>
> </dtml-let>
>

> The articles appear with alternating colors and cannot find anyplace
> to edit the look of these articles or the teaser intros.
>
> If anyone has any ideas or need more info please help..

Hi Leonard,

First of all, the Zope-Web mailinglist is for discussing the Zope.org
website, not Zope itself. I send this reply to the zope@zope.org
mailinglist instead.

The above DTML code (include_articles) will display all objects of type
'YnobeArticle' and then certain 'YnobeArticlesFolder' objects. It may be
that the look and feel for these object types (that I never before hear
of) is coded into the Python class. I am not sure who created those
object types, maybe you can get into contact with the author, or maybe
someone on the Zope list will know about them.

Good luck!

--
Martijn Pieters