[Zope] Problem modifying TinyTable data

joel jijoel@lava.net
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:47:26 -1000

On Wednesday 05 September 2001 11:20 pm, Steve Spicklemire wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>
> 	There are two "change" buttons.. one for properties, one for data.
> Are you clicking the right one?

LOL! Definately! ;-)

I did get it working, though. (wahoo!)

I got into the TinyTable source code, put in some print statements to figure
out if the function was getting called. It wasn't, but others *were*. So I
started back-tracing to see if I could figure out why.

It looks like it's a browser problem. The latest version of Konqueror gets
confused by the HTML that handles the form; I think it's because of how the
form is embedded within the table, but I'm not sure yet. I'll definately send
a bug report to the Konqueror team when I get it fugured out. I was using an
old nightly build of Mozilla that had the same problem. When I installed
0.9.3, the problem went away.

--Joel