[Zope] Znolk

Francois Meehan francois.m@sky-eye.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:24:30 -0400

Hi all,

I have installed znolk on my zope site (and have mysql setup also), not
being fluent with DB,  I have problems setting up that product. If I use the
znolk wizard (I just use 1 table) without any special options, it works no
problem. But when I want to setup a "multiselect" select field with a drop
down, I can't find the proper settings in the extended info.  All I want is
to be able to have 3 choices for the entry of a field.  No lookup to another
table. How can that be done? do you have a concrete example, I could not
make use of the supplied instructions.

Regards,

Francois