[Zope] Problems with Mozilla-0.9.3

aaa@simplesky.com aaa@simplesky.com
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:08:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there, Mozilla (0.9.3) seems to behave strangely with zope.
Every, let's say, 50 operations (clicks on links, forms, ...) it just
hangs and never finishes loading the page. Sometimes it doesn't
load the small icons. the behavious don't seem to be triggered by some
specific event, it just happens from time to time (it probably
happened 50 times today! I had to go back to Netscape 4.x!).
And when it happens I have to close the browser.

Other than that Mozilla runs without problems on all the websites
I've seen, it's a great browser and never crashed on me.

Is it possible that the ZServer is sending some strange header or
something?

Zope too runs with no problems and renders ok on Netscape 4.x

I'm running Linux Red Hat 7.1

I'm I the only one who's noticed this?

Bye

|G|