[Zope] Can I change the default document to index.html???

Walter Miller wmiller@mediaone.net
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:16:31 -0700

Oleg,

Sorry, I can't seem to find the How-To that descibes how to change the
default document without resorting to the <dtml-var default.html>
work-around that i mentioned in my previous post.  That work-around doesn't
change the fact that everytime a new folder is created with an associated
public interface, the default document created is index_html.

Walter

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 08:17:08AM -0700, Walter Miller wrote:
> Has anyone figured out how to change the default document from index_html
> index.html?

   This is one of the oldset FAQs. Search HOWTOWs on zope.org :)

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@p...