[Zope] Join/Leave versions without management screen?

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 22:56:03 +0200

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 04:30:59PM +0200, Etienne Labuschagne wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I want to create an url for my "super" users so that they can watch the
> current edit versions edits so far.

> should work, but because it is redirected to a management screen (which I
> don't want the user to see.)
>
> How can I let a user log into a versioned site without redirecting to the
> management screen?  The only extra right the user should have above the
> Anonymous user is join/leave versions.

--- CUT ---
version.enter(REQUEST, REQUEST.RESPONSE)
# don't be fucked by Zope's automatic redirection
REQUEST.RESPONSE.setStatus(200)

<shameless plug="AGAIN">
read ZShell's source code (http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/zshell),
it's full of similar things.