FW: [Zope] click-stream collection and analysis with Zope??

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:14:02 +0100

The reference in the docs is a bit confusing.  When they say 'the
logging module now allows multiple log files', they mean that it now
supports mod_log_config logging

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_log_config.html

Something like this should do the trick:

  LogFormat "%{cookie}n %h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined

seb

* Chris McDonough <chrism@digicool.com> [010908 00:32]: