[Zope] A different ObjectManager question regarding zClasses.

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:09:52 -0400

zClasses seem very cool...but, constantly trip me up as a newbie.
Unexpected behavior with zClasses.
I redid the property sheet in an existing zClass, which affected the "views
tabs".
The old zClass objects do not show the new "view tabs" in their management
view.    They only show [Edit] and [Contents].  Oddly, clicking [Contents]
shows the new views tabs, but they dont work...?!!

The "new" zClass objects I created work as they should...

Why has this happened?
Do I have to redo my old zClass objects, or is there a workaround?

So far, zClasses seem extremely unforgiving.  I have yet to successfully
rebase one.
Thanks as always,
-Trevor