[Zope] A different ObjectManager question regarding zClasses.

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 10:23:22 -0400

Chris, I am trying to get there as fast as I can!  Hence the weekend posts.
I am in production mode while trying to learn this stuff...
Right now, zClasses seem to be my only choice until I can learn more Python.
Your continued feedback is helping ease this pressure and transition.
;) Thanks -Trevor