[Zope] http://www.zope-forum.org Irony

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:46:00 +0200

Well this one is actually almost finished, and the screenshots are from a
fully functional product, but off course you could be right ;-)

I need to implement a few thing more though.

- Email notification. (Will take about 10 lines of ekstra code.)

- More skins. (I have some ideas that will be a good starting point for
others.)

- Great documentation (The best documented OS projects will win in the
future!)

- Security. (But I think that I will wait with that until a few people has
had the canche to try it out. The more eyeballs the better.)

Regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Shipping software is an unnatural act