[Zope] What's up with netcraft?

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:17:14 -0500

Unfortunately, Zope does not show up like mod_php, mod_perl, or java on an
apache server.  Netcraft really only notices the http server, so it will not
accurately count zope run as a CGI.  A site only counts as a zope site if it
is running zserver, so that makes it difficult to track.  Anyone want to
write a mod_zope that merely puts the zope name in the server string for
those of us using apache in front :)

Troy