[Zope] trees, SQL and ODB's

Oliver Bleutgen Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:35:24 +0200

>Dieter Maurer:
> Oliver Bleutgen writes:
>  > ...
>  > ObjectManagers children work with the tree,
>  > but where do they define these attributes/methods?
> Such questions are best answered by my "DocFinder" product:

>   <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/DocFinder.html>

> Dieter

Perhaps a good time for saying thanks for this nice tool, thanks Dieter.
But actually I grepped the source and tpId doesn't show up at the=20
usual suspects (ObjectManager.py, SimpleItem.py).

bleutgen:~/bin/Zope-2.3.3-src/lib/python > find -type f -exec grep -q tpId=
 \{\} \; -print
=2E/HelpSys/HelpSys.py
=2E/HelpSys/HelpUtil.py
=2E/HelpSys/HelpSys.pyc
=2E/HelpSys/HelpUtil.pyc
=2E/Products/OFSP/help/dtml-tree.stx
=2E/Products/ZGadflyDA/DABase.py
=2E/Products/ZGadflyDA/DABase.pyc
=2E/TreeDisplay/TreeTag.py
=2E/TreeDisplay/TreeTag.pyc
bleutgen:~/bin/Zope-2.3.3-src/lib/python >

So I suspected the online-help isn't telling the whole truth
and, from glancing over TreeTag.py, the oid of the objects
is used instead.

oliver