[Zope] LoginManager Problem

Mike Groves Mike.Groves@polymerlabs.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:17:18 +0100

Panic Over !

I've hacked the data.fs file with a binary text editor and made a small
modification to userAuthenticate which allowed me to log in !!

Cheers

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Groves [mailto:Mike.Groves@polymerlabs.com]
Sent: 14 September 2001 14:30
To: 'zope@zope.org'
Subject: [Zope] LoginManager Problem

Hello,

I've done something really stupid!

I've changed userAuthenticate in my LoginManager usersource so that it has
locked myself and everybody out of the site!

Anyone got any idea how I can bypass the login mechanism and log in again?

----
The Information in this communication is confidential and may be privileged
and should be treated by the recipient accordingly.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify me immediately. You should not copy it, or
use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not
given or endorsed by Polymer Laboratories Ltd. unless otherwise
indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
Any quotations, offers for sale or negotiations on behalf of the company
contained in this Email are Subject to Contract and require alternative confirmation.