[Zope] Newbie Question

Michael michael@exasource.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:47:19 -0600

I am trying to add build a small site using Zope that will have the option of
viewing a text only version as well.  I have created a standard_html_header
which also contains objects for the site logo and navigation information.
These are the only graphics on the site. My question is, do I need to create
a separate header for the text version, or is there a way that Zope can
determine what page is calling the header and then insert the proper object?

ie: index_text_html is calling standard_html_header so "text_logo" and
"text_navbar" gets called. Or, index_html is calling the standard_html_header
so "graphic_logo" and "graphic_navbar" gets called.

I'm not real good at explaing things, I hope you can understand all of this;-)

Thanks,

Michael