[Zope] Disappointment with mysql DA under win

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 00:22:14 +0100

Hello Fillipo,
The problem here, I think is that your python cannot locate the _mysql
module, you will need to put this to your python path so that when you open
the python interpreter, and type
>>import _mysql
>>import MySQLdb

you shouldn't get any traceback errors

You should not need to have the distutils as python2.11 comes prebuild with
that as standard.

So long as your python can talk to mysql then zmysqlda shouldn't have any
problems.

hth

Norman