[Zope] Calling DTML Document from python script

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:11:26 +0400

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 10:06:53AM -0400, Laurent Duchesne wrote:
> You got the problem right and I thank you for that.
> Now the only thing is that it also print out the header and the footer so it
> looks a little crazy ;)
> The way I see it, I could read the data, remove the header/footer tag with
> regular expression, write to a temp DTML document and print it.
>
> Is there a better way to do that?

   Recreate yor file: make an object without header/footer (let's name it
raw_file) and an object that includes header, raw_file, and footer. Put the
"file" on the Web, but print only raw_file.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru