[Zope] <dtml-if "&dtml-var; != &dtml.-var;">

Danny William Adair danny@adair.net
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:11:33 -0400

html_quote is a DocumentTemplate function, but not exported, or?<br>
I do that with the following PythonScript:<br><br>
----------------------------------------------------------<br>
ID: htmlquote<br>
Parameter List: *args<br>
from Products.PythonScripts.standard import html_quote<br>
from string import join<br>
res = []<br>
for arg in args: res.append(html_quote(arg))<br>
return join(res, '\n')<br>
This is the easiest and fastest solution I could find to the &quot;html_quote problem&quot;... sorry, I also would have loved to do it without a python script...<br><br>
hth,<br>
Danny</html>