[Zope] beehive zope hosting (OT?)

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:53:45 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Jan Lentfer wrote:

> Right now I feel a little stupid because I bought their book (about 90,-
> DEM) on Zope, which really doesn't bring you any further than the
> documention which is freely available on the net does.

I don't know the reason why they stopped their Zope hosting.

However I find your critic a bit too hard: at the time they wrote these
documents there was almost nothing else readable except small tips and
howtos. These books may be outdated now, but buying them (as we did) was
certainely a good money investment.

bye,

Jerome Alet