AW: [Zope] beehive zope hosting (OT?)

Reto M. Kiefer reto.kiefer@gmx.de
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:30:44 +0200

Hi,

> The german company beehive stopped hosting Zope!!!!
> Why? I mean it's been the only company in germany (as far as I know) who
> were hosting Zope. And I think it is a shame for a company who is
> publishing books on Zope to just cancel their Zope hosting.

Yes I agree to you, this is a strange behaviour. But maybe they
concentrating on training and consulting (=> more revenues).

But there are alternatives in Germany. Take a look at iuveno.de (the company
of Joachim Werner who is quite active on this list) or at lightwerk.de...

But prices are to a certain extend so high that you can almost rent a
dedicated nice linux machine and zopeifying it...

And yes, the book was not a good investment :(

C U

Reto M. Kiefer
Email:  reto@codedculture.com
Web:    http://www.codedculture.com