[Zope] Great Zope Site Idea?

Chris Humphries chris@discgear.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:12:40 -0600 (CST)

Hello Zopists|Zopers|Zope Monkeys,
	I thought of a great site idea requarding Zope,
 and please tell me if this is already out there.

	The site would have people's resumes that are
 zopists, and promote zope for companies that might be
 curious or looking for something other than IIS.
	Basically everyone would have an account and
 can post their resume, and potential employeers can
 view these, much like monster.com, yet free.
	Also there would be basically info on Zope and
 how it is so great and awesome, and info on opensource
 and why it is so good. Basically try to sell Zope to
 companies and employeers so they may think to give Zope
 a shot, as alot of companies feel disillusioned with
 IIS and all that Microsoft promises ('specially after
 this other new IIS worm).

	Also a nice side effect to help with the "selling"
 of Zope to employeers is just looking at resumes, in that
 they can look at how talented and experience many of
 us have in the IT/programming world. I mean if someone
 has a nice resume background that will make an employeer
 interested, the addition of Zope on there will not hurt
 and may arouse curiosity as to why they are working
 with Zope.

	Please let me know what you think, and if there is
 already a site out there that has this, I apologize and
 would like to see it.

Thanks,
Chris Humphries
Systems Administrator
CD3 Storage Systems, Inc.

ps -> with the help (alot) of rdmurray, we successfully
      developed a zope e-com site. *NOT SPAM* discgear.fcgnetwork.net
      is the site, and will be replacing discgear.com after I
      change the DNS info. I am a perl cgi/apache developer
      turned to python and zope (with apache still, heh).
      Well i rambled on long enough, thanks for your time.
      		Have a nice day :)