[Zope] Newbie - Question to Gilles

Toh Wanda zopelist@hotmail.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:36:34 +0200

(or whoever's kind enough to answer)

Hi!

I (21, from Germany) 'm new to this list and quite a newbie (as far as zope
is concerned) yet, so please be patient.

My question: As you can create DMTL documents via a HTML-form (opposed to
creating it directly in the management enviroment), I was wondering whether
one can also create user accounts.

My first tries don't work, instead of performing the action
"acl_users/manage_users" you just get to the acl_user screen, without a new
account.
Well I never really expected this first shot to work anyway.

Then I searched your list for a solution and found an advanced question by
Gilles Lenfant, in which he describes exactly what I'm looking for as an
issue already working.
So, I was wondering Gilles, whether you would tell me, how you did it?
(I didn't find a possibility to contact you directly. Isn't there any, or
did I miss it?)

That's about it, thanx in advance for any help,

Tohwanda!

Downloaden Sie MSN Explorer kostenlos unter http://explorer.msn.de/intl.asp