[Zope] Problems with dtml-tree (again)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:44:34 +0200 (CEST)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Juan=5FGarc=EDa=5FGarc=EDa?= writes:
 >   the tag dtml-tree creates a table in HTML, but i want to put a
 > header(Quantity) to this table. Do you know any way to do it?
 >
 > Example:
 > ----+--------------------+-----------
 > |   |                    | Quantity |
 > +---+--------------------+----------+
 > | - | Item 1             |    9     |
 > +---+--------------------+----------+
 > |   | - | Item 1.1       |    5     |
 > +---+---+---+------------+----------+
 > |   |   | + | Item 1.1.1 |    4     |
I do not think this is easy (it would be, if you knew
the expansion depth, but you usually do not know).

You *may* be better with using the ZTUtils tree support.
It may give you greater control over the tree display.
However, I, myself, did not yet use it and can not give
you details.

Search Zope.org for the ZTUtils package.

Dieter