[Zope] (no subject)

Aruna Prabhakaran aruna_prabhakaran@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:34:10 +0000

hi.
I have this situation where in I have an SQL method to retrieve records.

GetCountryMethod(Country,State)
Country and State are the two parameters being passed to the SQL method

I am trying to display them five at a time on a page.But right now after
displaying 5 records it throws up Bad Request and displays the two parameter
names that i had passed to the method.

I understand its because these variables need to "submitted" to the same
page again and again for every cycle of display.I used hidden variables but
it displays the same 5 records retrieved first time and shows them again and
again.

The appearance of the output is something like this
Previous five records

GA
AR
AZ
NY
WA

Next five records

Previous and Next are links .But it just doesn't work beyond the first
page.Please help

Thanking you

Aruna Prabhakaran
ZeOmega Infotech Pvt Ltd