[Zope] Client Text Editor that Sends HTTP PUT statements

Oliver Bleutgen Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:24:26 +0200

> Has anyone thought of using/modifying a text editor (or word processor!)
> to send
> HTTP request statements?

Yeah,
prominent examples being microsoft and adobe.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/overview5.html

I didn't find the right link for word, but www.yet2.com has
a word file online which you can presumably (I don't have word)
use to submit your information online after filling it out offline.

Btw,
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/oPlanForNewBaby.aspx
wtf is that? Oh my

I tried adobe's solution a little bit, and it works well. One should
know that these capablities can be used for really privacy intruding
things. It's possible to create hidden forms on a pdf-page which submit
on pageview in acrobat, really scary.

cheers,
oliver