[Zope] Newbie question...

Thierry FLORAC tflorac@onf.fr
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 19:04:52 +0200

Hi

Well, that was nearby OK, but perhaps I didn't explain my problem
correctly.
My problem is that my object can be for example a DTML document (or even a
DTML method) which have to be executed 'normally'.
In this cas, I used nearly your first syntax, but with <dtml-var
expr="_[content]"> and that's really OK (and simple !!).

Thank you very much.
Thierry