[Zope] Problems with Zcatalog

Hector G hectorg@satec.es
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:00:58 +0200

--------------FDD181B4144CE2C334904038

Hi,

I have a problem with the ZCatalog. When I try to Update the Catalog or
index all the objects , Zope give to me this:

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your
request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@domain.com and inform them
of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the
error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

I have 8000 words indexed.

What's going on?
Thanks

--------------FDD181B4144CE2C334904038

Hi,
or index all the objects , Zope give to me this:
was unable to complete your</i>
them of the time the error</i>
error log</i>.

--------------FDD181B4144CE2C334904038--