[Zope] what security should these methods have?

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 01:16:47 -0600 (MDT)

__call__, __bobo_traverse__

I have been going through my products trying to lock things down more
using the new security model and I have been making all the security
explicit. Mostly because it makes it easy to change and easy to see what
the permissions are. However what kinds of security should those two items
have? private? public? protected? if protected what permission should they
be protected by? What is a good place to find this information overall
since it doesn't seem to be in the zope developers guide which I kind of
expected some of this kind of info in.

Is there a way in zope to have it give you every permission and every
method that is protected by that permission? I think it would make this
kind of analysis easier.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org