[Zope] Zope Editor

Martin Skøtt martin@z3n.dk
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:58:19 +0200

I don't know if UE can do the following, but that is the way I do it with Emacs.
Zope includes a ftp server which is running on port 8021 in the default
setup. I use Emacs ftp mode (angeftp) to connect to the zope server and edit
the files.
Perhaps WebDAV could also be used for this? I use Linux so I don't know if M$
have done something which could help you.