[Zope] Counter and concurrent access

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:19:30 -0400

We wanted to enforce some rules that had to be enforced before someone
could get to a File.  For instance, you had to register, or you were on
a list of beta candidates, or you had to come from a certain page, or
you wanted to record a log of who got to it, etc.

When this was done there were no ZClasses, so it was a pretty
heavyweight activitiy to make a slight customization to enforce these
policies.

--Paul