[Zope] stx_to_html.py doesn't render tables in structured text

Danny William Adair danny@adair.net
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:00:27 +1200

Hi Brad!

Sorry for answering so late.
I have the same problem using Zope 2.4.1, BUT
<dtml-var my_stx fmt=structured-text>

doesn't render tables either (not anymore)!
I will take a deeper look now, but if you can confirm that
fmt=structured-text fails as well I think this is something for the
Collector...

Danny