[Zope] dtml-tree urlparam?

Stephan Herschel stephan@proceryon.at
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:43:53 +0200

Hi,

I want to supply a supplementary url-parameter on a page where i use a
python tree-widget. That means with every new page i open while browsing
the tree this url-parameter should also be supplied. I figured out this
could work using the 'urlparam' attribute of the tree-widget like the
following (with my_id holding the actual id i want to supply):

<dtml-tree urlparam=my_id id=nod_id assume_children="1"
branches_expr="classification(nodidx=nod_id)">

Unfortunately this does not work as such, the resulting url looks liek
this:

http://our_host/folder/mytreepage/?my_id&tree-e=....

'my_id' is just inserted into the url as is, instead using the variables
value.

Does anybody have a solution for this strange behaviour?

Thanks in advance!

br,
Stephan