[Zope] remote address

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:57:50 -0500 (CDT)

On 26 Sep 2001, Bill Anderson wrote:

> I have mod_proxy and use the ProxyVia Full directive, and the
> REMOTE_ADDR is the one of the browser (or their proxy if extant), not my
> proxy. I did not need to patch Apache, using Apache v. apache-1.3.19-5.
> I cannot say if 1.3.9 needs the patch or not.

I don't think apache 1.3.9 supports this. I tried your suggestion, but
nothing different happened. My server runs Debian 2.2 which uses 1.3.9. I've
been waiting to upgrade the box until the next official Debian release. Can
anyone running Debian 2.2 say for sure whether this is the problem?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com