[Zope] Probably another (simple) acquisition question...

Thierry FLORAC tflorac@onf.fr
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:36:28 +0200

  Hi,

I want to make the following folders hierarchy :

  index_html
  /Folder1
  /Folder2
  /news

so that I can call /Folder1/news or /Folder2/news

My index_html method (which is only present in my root folder) is calling a
Python script (also placed in the root folder) which is using current
folder properties to display a navigation bar.
My problem is that this navigation bar is OK if I just call "/Folder1" or
"/Folder2", but when I call "/Folder1/news", the displayed navigation bar
is that of the news folder, and I would like to have that of /Folder1 also
:-((

I have tried in my Python script to use "context.property1" as well as
"container.property1", but without any good result...

Would anybody have an idea ??

Thanks,
Thierry
--
  Les LOGICIELS LIBRES ??   Y'a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher !!
  http://gpc.sourceforge.net