[Zope] Copying users from one instance to another

James Garrison jhg@athensgroup.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:57:09 -0500

I'll give this a try.  However, it sounds like this will completely
replace the target instance's user list.  What if I want to take
a set of users from instance A and ADD then to instance B.  Is there
any way to copy users to an existing acl_users folder?

--
James Garrison                                Athens Group, Inc.
mailto:jhg@athensgroup.com                    5608 Parkcrest Dr