[Zope] OT: Need a Zope w/CMF site designer

David Cinege dcinege@psychosis.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:18:04 -0400

I gave DC first shot but as I figured this is too small of a project.
Please reply offlist if you're interested.

Dave

I need a site designed, and would like to use Zope and CMF.
Infact I've already created a basic layout using both of these
products, but I lack:
        1: Time (too busy coding other work in Python. : > )
        2: Indepth Zope Knowledge (see #1)
        3: Artistic Web Ability.
to be able to finish.

The site will be segriagted access (time based subscriber areas) and will
primarily offer image galleries for content. What I need:
        1: General site design
        2: General site graphics (I already have a basic look.)
        3: Simplified method (Zope Products, etc) to add content,
	IE image pages.
        4: Simplified method to manage subscribers.
        5: Small amount of  'How do I' email/phone time going over
	what you did.

What I do not need:
        I run my own servers, already set up virtual host
        monster with proxy pass, etc, etc. The work I need it
        limited to high level site content and managment.

Basicly I want a pretty CMF site that is 'turn key'. I don't want to have to
mess around making the tables pretty, or figuring out what products I need. I
want a straight forward method to begin adding content.

At this time I do not have a lot to spend on this (several hundred dollar
range),  but then it's just not very large amount of work. I figure it could
be finished within a week by someone who knows what they are doing. If I'm
over looking the time involved let me know...