[Zope] Copying files from a SiteRoot folder

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:13:55 -0400

trevor,

depending on your setup and needs you should take a look at the
VirtualHostMonster. it requires a webserver in front of zope, like apache,
  and does its magic using instructions coded into the RewriteRules in your
apache configuration. it seems simpler and more straightforward to use in
my opinion because there is no configuration done inside zope itself
(apart from creating it) and no oddities like the chance of locking
yourself out of your site etc.

the VirtualHostMonster is part of the SiteAccess product as well.

jens